Header Ads

PHOTOS: Twins who share same boyfriend


Anna and Lucy DeCinque spent their life trying to be identical.

They have spent over $30,000 trying to look alike They sleep with the same man, use the same bed and eat the same things.
They revealed via YouTube video that they eat the same-sized chips and do the same workouts .


They share a shower and said they’d never live apart, not even for an hour.

They said : ‘We are inseparable… I feel I don’t exist if my sister isn’t around.

This is our life and we’re happy doing it so yeah.’ If she does a squat then I need to do a squat and if she walks 10 metres then I have to as well.


We need to burn the same calories,’ ‘If she has like two chips then I need to have two chips but they have to be the same size… when our boyfriend cooks us nachos the Doritos have to be the same size chip too.

‘Before we eat is a bit of a task as our plates need to be identical.’


No comments

Comments are highly Appreciated

Powered by Blogger.